NORMANDY BEACH, N.J. (CBSNewYork) – The coronavirus pandemic is a challenging time for everyone.
Someone in Normandy Beach posted a series of signs to send a message of resilience.READ MORE: Robbery Suspect Accused Of Pushing Woman Using ATM In Queens, Withdrawing $1,000
Viewer Paige Waldron shared these photos with us on our Facebook page.
The signs send a simple, defiant message: “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. Just like Sandy. Jersey Strong.”READ MORE: NYPD Searching For Suspect Accused Of Pistol-Whipping Man In Coney Island
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How To Avoid Psychological Isolation
- Talking To Your Kids About Anxiety
- Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
We couldn’t agree more.
Thanks very much for sharing these pictures and this message, Paige.MORE NEWS: Police: Woman Threatened With Metal Rod During Brooklyn Robbery
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention