NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – An NYPD internal investigation is recommending charges against officers involved in a social distancing arrest.
An officer was seen hitting a man and knocking him to the ground during the arrest.
Charges could be announced as early as next week.
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Officer Francisco Garcia was placed on modified duty following the arrest.