ASBURY PARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Asbury Park has now shelved plans to let customers eat indoors next week.
The decision came after New Jersey’s Attorney General filed a lawsuit Friday.
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Earlier this week, the City Council and mayor agreed to allow indoor dining at 25% capacity in defiance of state guidelines.
New Jersey is preparing to enter Phase 2 of reopening on Monday, which will allow for outdoor dining at restaurants.