He plans to keep an eye on travelers from states like Florida that are starting to see an uptick in cases.
“So if we start to see a large influx of people coming from one of the states that has a high transmission rate, that would be a cause for concern, and we’re watching it day-to-day. There’s no deadline on it, you know, we’re reacting to the facts as they develop,” Cuomo said.
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
On Saturday, Florida reported more than 4,000 new coronavirus cases, another consecutive single-day record increase.
Florida’s governor says the spike is the result of increased testing, while some experts blame it on the state’s rushed reopening plan.