NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Child care centers across New York City will be allowed to reopen their doors Monday, for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic forced them to shut down.
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The city said it has a plan in place to ensure children are safe.
The facilities must enforce social distancing and face mask requirements.
No more than 15 children will be allowed in a room at a time.
Children and staff will undergo daily health screenings.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention