PRINCETON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) – Princeton University is reversing course by having undergraduate students learn from home this upcoming semester.Scheifele Has Hat Trick, Jets Beat Devils
“First, the health risks to the campus and surrounding populations appear greater now than they did just a month ago. Reopening efforts in New Jersey and elsewhere have demonstrated how difficult it is to contain the disease. Where schools and universities have started to bring back students, COVID cases have rapidly followed,” said Eisgruber in the statement.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The Ivy League school initially said some undergraduates would return to campus in the fall, but Princeton now says it hopes to have students back in the spring.MORE NEWS: Nets Escape Timberwolves Behind Durant's 30
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.