NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There are more things to do in New York City starting today.
The Museum of Modern Art reopens to the public at 10 a.m.READ MORE: Foo Fighters Rock MSG In First Full-Capacity Show In New York City Since Most COVID-19 Restrictions Lifted
The Museum of the City of New York also reopens at that time on the Upper East Side.Driver Wanted After Jeep Plows Into Family On Bronx Sidewalk; 'Car Sped Up To Hit Us,' Witness Says
In Coney Island, the New York Aquarium will also reopen to the public.
All three places have new safety protocols in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.MORE NEWS: Eric Adams: Mayoral Campaign Worker Stabbed In Bronx
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.