TRENTON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Gym facilities across New Jersey can reopen their doors Tuesday.
Among the rules in place are temperature checks, and masks or face coverings must be worn at all times by clients and staffers.
Gyms can only operate at 20% of indoor capacity, leaving many to rely on the reservation system.
Equipment stations must be spaced at least six feet apart.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.