“New York went from one of the worst situations in the country to one of the best: Our state has gone 29 straight days with an infection rate remaining below one percent,” the governor said Saturday.
Over 99,700 coronavirus test results were reported to New York state on Friday. The governor says 801, or .8%, were positive.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Two people in New York state died from COVID-19 on Friday — one in Kings County and one in Suffolk County.
New Yorkers are urged to continue to wear masks and socially distance, especially while celebrating over Labor Day weekend.
For more information on the latest coronavirus statistics, visit forward.ny.gov.
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.