LONGWOOD, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Longwood High School will be closed Friday after a student there tested positive for COVID-19.
Most other schools in the district will remain open, except for Charles E. Walters Elementary School.
The District has been notified that a @LongwoodSrHS
student has tested positive for COVID-19. The high school will be closed to all students and staff tomorrow, Friday, September 18. Additional information can be found on the website under, "Announcements." pic.twitter.com/a8Qo8juKLG
— LongwoodCSD (@LongwoodCSD) September 18, 2020
A staff member there also tested positive earlier this week.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.