The New Jersey Institute of Technology says a wastewater sample tested positive last week for Cypress Hall.READ MORE: FBI Says Body Found In Grand Teton National Park Believed To Be Gabby Petito
The school says 266 students who live in the dorm were tested the next day. All of them came back negative, except for three who need to be re-tested.READ MORE: Gabby Petito Search: Timeline Of Road Trip With Fiancé Brian Laundrie, Notable Dates And Events
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The school is also waiting for the results of 23 students who went home to quarantine.
Students CBS2 spoke with said the quarantine had been lifted Tuesday, but the school did not confirm that.MORE NEWS: Man Killed, 11-Year-Old And 2 Others Hurt In Shooting At Bronx Barbecue
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.