The New Jersey Institute of Technology says a wastewater sample tested positive last week for Cypress Hall.READ MORE: Gov. Lamont Lifts Most COVID Capacity Limits In Connecticut, But Maintains Mask Mandate
The school says 266 students who live in the dorm were tested the next day. All of them came back negative, except for three who need to be re-tested.READ MORE: 'Isolation Kills, Too': New Jersey Families Beg Governor To Loosen Long-Term Care Facility Visitation Restrictions
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The school is also waiting for the results of 23 students who went home to quarantine.
Students CBS2 spoke with said the quarantine had been lifted Tuesday, but the school did not confirm that.MORE NEWS: COVID Vaccine In New York: Yankee Stadium Vaccination Site Now Open 24 Hours
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.