HARTFORD, CONN. (CBSNewYork) – A rollback on reopening began Friday in Connecticut.
It follows an increase in coronavirus cases.
Phase 2.1 went into effect at midnight.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Under the new phase, restaurants must revert back to 50% capacity restrictions. They were previously at 75%.
The state is also urging its residents to stay home every night from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., unless absolutely necessary.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK
- Feeling Stressed While Waiting For Election Results? Experts Say Stay Active, Don’t Isolate Yourself And Take Breaks
- New York City’s New Quarantine Travel Rules Begin, New Jersey Adds States To Advisory List
- COVID-19 Remains A Major Problem In The Bronx As Residents Turn Eyes To New York’s Congressional Delegation
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.