This is for new trials, both criminal and civil.
- Health Experts Stress Need To Fight ‘Mask Exhaustion’
- Tri-State Area Coronavirus Travel Advisory List
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- Resources: Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Sitting grand juries, however, will continue to hear cases.
Pending jury trials will also continue in-person while bench trials will be conducted virtually.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK
- President Trump Says New York State Will Not Receive COVID Vaccine As Soon As It’s Available
- De Blasio Says NYC Parents Should Be Ready ‘As Early As Monday’ For All-Remote Learning
- Doctors Worry Winterizing Outdoor Dining Spaces Will Increase COVID Risk For Diners
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.