TRENTON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — New Jersey is reporting its highest daily death toll from the coronavirus in six months.
That brings the total number of coronavirus deaths in New Jersey to just over 16,000.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Monday, more than 4,100 people tested positive for the virus.
Overall, there have been more than 409,000 cases in the state during the pandemic.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK