LIVINGSTON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — St. Barnabas Medical Center has launched a new vaccine clinic for health care workers in Essex County, New Jersey.
The clinic is set up in the former Sears building at the Livingston Mall, and vaccinations are available by appointment only.
“For individuals who right now are in phase 1-A,” Essex County Public Health Officer Maya Lordo said. “For health care workers, home health aides, anyone who comes in contact with an infectious — a highly infectious situation — can come here and get vaccinated.”
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The clinic is open to workers from Belleville, Livingston, Millburn, Maplewood, Newark, Orange and South Orange.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK
- Group Of 6 Wanted In Suspected Hate Crime, Attack On Woman Not Wearing Mask On Subway, NYPD Says
- Times Square Vendors Concerned They’ll Take Big Hit On 2021 Merchandise; App Available To Watch Celebration Virtually
- NYS Investigating ParCare Community Health Network Over Its Handling Of First Round Of COVID-19 Vaccine