PATERSON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — New Jersey has expanded its list of who is eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
Dozens of police and firefighters were inoculated with the Moderna vaccine at International High School in Paterson on Thursday.
They are the first group outside of health care workers and nursing home residents allowed to get the vaccine.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Gov. Phil Murphy moved them up, saying they are on the front line and in harm’s way.
MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK
- Exclusive: Long Island Father Talks About Young Son’s Bout With Rare COVID-Related Disease MIS-C
- City Officials Searching For Answers For High COVID-19 Positivity Rates In Manhattan’s Washington Heights And Inwood
- Major Water Main Break Along Cross Bronx Expressway Submerges Cars, Impacts Businesses, Schools