NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Tri-State Area residents can now begin scheduling COVID vaccination appointments through local pharmacies.
It’s part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program rolling out across the country to help speed up distribution.
New Jersey is also partnering with Rite Aid and CVS.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
Gov. Phil Murphy said the pharmacy doses are in addition to ones the state gets from the federal government.
“As these doses are being delivered through the Federal Pharmacy Partnership, they will not dip,” he said. “This is an important point. They will not dip into or otherwise impact our state allocation.”
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The pharmacies will reportedly start administering vaccines Friday.
In New York City, appointments will also be available through some Costco locations.