NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – New Yorkers with underlying health conditions can now schedule their COVID vaccine.
More than a dozen conditions qualify, including cancer, pregnancy, heart conditions, diabetes and obesity.READ MORE: Gabby Petito Search: Video Shows Couple Questioned About Physical Altercation In Utah, Fiancé Told Police Road Trip Created 'Emotional Strain'
In order to be vaccinated, people will have to provide a doctor’s letter to prove they have an eligible health condition.READ MORE: Justice Department Distributes $568 Million To Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme Victims
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
A lack of vaccine supply means many will be frustrated in their search for a shot, and many residents already eligible haven’t received vaccines yet.MORE NEWS: Police Commissioner Dermot Shea Says NYPD Is Working To Assist Rikers Island Amid Staffing Shortages