NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – There are new mask guidelines at federal court in Lower Manhattan.
Double masks will be required in all public spaces inside court facilities.READ MORE: New York State Legislature Votes To Curb Gov. Cuomo's Emergency Powers
A disposable mask must be worn under a cloth mask.READ MORE: Brooklyn Mom Wants NYC Apartments Inspected Annually After Parts Of Ceiling Crash Down On 12-Year-Old Son
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
Only one mask is required if you’re wearing a properly fitted KN95 or N95.MORE NEWS: Immersive Public Art Installation Now On Display At Domino Park
The new rules are in effect at all federal courthouses in the Southern District of New York, which encompasses New York, Bronx, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan Counties.