NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — More COVID restrictions in New York will be lifted soon.
On March 22, indoor fitness classes can begin reopening statewide. They will be allowed at 33% capacity with health screening and contact information required at sign-in.READ MORE: COVID Vaccine In New York: Walk-In Appointments Offered To All New Yorkers Over 50 At City-Run Sites
CORONAVIRUS PANDEMICREAD MORE: COVID In New York: Variants Blamed For Nearly Half Of New Infections In Past Week
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Also on the 22nd, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the state’s final five remaining yellow zones will be lifted. Those clusters are in parts of New York City, Newburgh and New Windsor.
Beginning April 5, the 11 p.m. curfew will be lifted for casinos, movie theaters, bowling alleys, billiard halls, gyms and fitness centers.MORE NEWS: Some Parents Hesitant, Others Back Science As COVID Vaccine Trials Continue On Younger Children, Teens
The curfew will remain in place for bars and restaurants. Cuomo says that curfew will be re-evaluated in late April.