HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) — Restaurants in Connecticut are getting closer to normalcy.
Beginning Friday, capacity limits will be lifted for many businesses, including restaurants, retail stores and gyms.
There will be an eight-person table limit at restaurants and the 11 p.m. closing time remains in effect.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Thursday, state officials celebrated the comeback and noted more money will be coming to help small businesses through President Joe Biden’s stimulus plan.