The pop-up clinic, made up of two mobile trailers, plans to give approximately 200 vaccinations over the next few days. It will then expand to 400 vaccinations per day.
“When we say we are going to bring the vaccine to you and make it easier and possible for each and everyone of you to get vaccinated, and I really urge you to take full advantage of that,” said Gov. Ned Lamont.READ MORE: Pressure Put On New Jersey To Open Day Programs For People With Intellectual And Developmental Disabilities
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
The mobile unit will head to New Haven next, Lamont said.MORE NEWS: COVID Impact: Jersey City Schools In-Person Learning Back On, But Some Parents Have Concerns About Phased-In Approach
It will move around the state for the next 60 days targeting underserved communities.