HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) — Businesses in Connecticut are no doubt toasting welcome changes to COVID restrictions.
Starting Saturday, the curfew for restaurants will be 12 a.m.
Outdoor restrictions are also being eased, which means customers can order alcohol without buying food.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
There will also be no limit on table size.