NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There is more hope on New York’s road to reopening.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says indoor dining in New York City can expand to 75% capacity beginning May 7. That’s in line with the rest of the state.
Also on May 7, hair salons, barbershops and other personal care services will go up to 75%.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
On May 15, Cuomo says city gyms and fitness centers can increase to 50% capacity.