HOBOKEN, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Hoboken has expanded vaccine access for residents ages 12 and up.
The vaccine clinic with Medicine Man Pharmacy and the city Health Department opened Saturday on Jackson Street, offering the two-dose Pfizer vaccine for the newly eligible age group.READ MORE: Gottlieb Says US Needs New Vaccine Strategy As Pace Of Shots Lags
It follows updated guidance from the FDA and emergency use approval for kids 12-15 years old.
There was one common theme among everyone who spoke to CBS2.
“Well, I think if I do it, I’ll influence other people to also do it as well so that we can get back to normal,” 13-year-old Caitlyn Powell said.READ MORE: President Biden Makes Vaccination Push As Concerns Over Delta Variant Increase
“Yeah, I was excited. I’m ready to go back to normal,” another girl said.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
The clinic for ages 12 and up will also be open Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, by appointment only.MORE NEWS: New York Scaling Back Mass COVID Vaccination Sites, Adding Pop-Ups At Early Voting Locations
Children ages 12-16 must be accompanied by a guardian.