NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York state has announced new COVID safety guidelines for camps.
Facilities and programs are now required to collect COVID-19 vaccination statuses and documentation for all staff and children.
They must implement daily health screenings and ensure proper social distancing.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Children and campers over the age of 2 and staff who are not fully vaccinated must wear face coverings.
Additionally, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cleaning and disinfection guidelines must also be followed.