NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Monday was another big day for bars and restaurants on the road to reopening in New York.
A midnight curfew for indoor service was lifted statewide.READ MORE: Child Tax Credit: What Will The Revised Credit Mean For Families?
The 1 a.m. curfew for catered events also ended Monday.READ MORE: Cuomo Says He'll Have A Better Relationship With Whoever Succeeds De Blasio 'By Definition'
The move came as the statewide COVID positivity rate on a seven-day average dropped to 0.71%, a record low.
The outdoor dining curfew was lifted two weeks ago.MORE NEWS: Police Unions Slam Westchester District Attorney For Charging Off-Duty New Rochelle Cop Accused Of Attempted Assault
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage