NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s a carrot recall out of California.
Grimmway Farms is recalling several brands of organic carrots because of possible Salmonella contamination.READ MORE: Global Citizen Live Returns To Central Park For Star-Studded Concert
The recalled products include:
- Bunny Luv Organic Cut and Peeled Baby Carrots
- Bunny Luv Premium Petite Carrots
- Cal-Organic Organic Petite Carrots
- Grimmway Farms Shredded Carrots
- O Organics Organic Peeled Baby-Cut Carrots
- O Organics Organic Baby Rainbow Carrots
The products were shipped to retailers throughout the United States.READ MORE: NYC Congressional Representatives Call On President Biden To Intervene In Rikers Island Crisis
The company initiated the recall after routine testing.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick.MORE NEWS: Vaccine Mandate For NYC Teachers, Department Of Education Workers Put On Hold By Federal Judge
For more information, click here.