HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) – Three Connecticut counties are now considered high COVID transmission areas.MTA To Start Issuing $50 Fines To Riders Not Wearing Masks
That means they fall under the CDC‘s guidelines for masking up indoors, even if vaccinated.
However, Gov. Ned Lamont has not yet issued any mandates.READ MORE: Judge Lifts Temporary Pause On Vaccine Mandate For NYC Teachers And Other City Workers, Who Now Must Be Vaccinated By Monday
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
The governor’s office told CBS2 there are no updates to Connecticut’s COVID policy.MORE NEWS: 'I Want A Proper Education': Some NYC Public School Students With Medical Exemptions From In-Person Instruction Feel They're Falling Behind
CLICK HERE to check the latest on the CDC’s county tracking map.