NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The New York City Health Department is investigating a cluster of COVID cases linked to the Electric Zoo Music Festival.
The festival was held over Labor Day weekend on Randall’s Island.
Sixteen people so far have been identified as part of the cluster.
Eight people were also identified who were likely exposed before attending the concert and were there while potentially contagious, meaning they could have exposed others.
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find NYC Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- CDC’S COVID Vaccine FAQ
- CDC’s COVID Tracking Map By County
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Health commissioner Dr. Dave Chokshi says anyone who attended the festival should get tested immediately, even if they are fully vaccinated.