Watch + Listen
Latest NY Watch + Listen
Cops found 539 mortar tubes loaded with shells set up in front of the house. They also found 91 firework “cakes” — multiple-tube devices generally packed with Roman candles or aerial shells.
As CBS2 Valerie Castro reported, no one was seriously injured in the accident.
Meanwhile, Greeks living in Astoria, Queens, are hoping there is some sort of new survival plan.
Indentifcation of incidents on Staten Island increased more than 200 percent last year under the same program.
Lifestyles expert Gigi Lubin presents some of this season’s must-have items.
- Survey: Americans Like New Jersey Least Of All States 10 hours ago
- Furry Friend Finder: Luke And Lola 11 hours ago
- Man Falls From Lower East Side Balcony, Dies 11 hours ago
- Fireworks Return To Jones Beach For First Time In Five Years 23 hours ago
- Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Light Up Sky Over East River 07/04/2015
- Thousands Line Streets For Ridgewood, NJ Parade 07/04/2015
- Matt Stonie Beats Joey Chestnut In Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest 07/04/2015
- Police: Guatemalan Immigrant Attacked In Farmingdale 07/04/2015
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Bronx Burglary Suspect 07/04/2015