NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The dramatic escalation in attacks targeting Asians has drawn widespread condemnation and concern.
Friday, March 26, 2021 is being recognized as #StopAsianHate Virtual National Day of Action and Healing.
Here are just some resources for those interested in learning more:
- #StopAsianHate Virtual National Day of Action and Healing
- Worldwide Vigil
- List Of Partner Organizations By State
- Report incidents to Stop AAPI Hate
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum
- AAPI Women Lead
- Free Harassment Intervention And Conflict De-escalation Training Workshops
- Center for Anti-Violence Education Self Defense Workshops
Working together, we can #StopAsianHate.