Fire Engulfs Popular Harvest Diner In WestburyA popular diner in Nassau County will be partially demolished after an early morning fire burned through the building on Thursday.
Times Square Hotel Evacuated Sunday As Smoke From Nearby Restaurant Fire Spread Into Air ShaftsThere was commotion in Times Square on Sunday morning. A popular hotel was evacuated, after a nearby building caught fire.
New Jersey Rehab Center Destroyed By Fire, Over 200 People EvacuatedIt happened at the Straight and Narrow facility on Straight Street in Paterson.
Traffic Agent Praised As A Hero, Saves Queens Residents And Pets From House Fire39-year-old Milagros Soriano was with another traffic agent driving on 34th Avenue towards 99th Street when they saw smoke and flames coming from the back of a home.
Dozens Displaced By 4-Alarm Fire In New JerseyCBS2 has learned that 28 people have been displaced because of the fire, including several who lived in a home next door that was also damaged.
Pittsburgh Man Arrested In Midwood Arson Case, Reportedly Had Grudge Against Brooklyn RabbiForty-one-year-old Matthew Karelefsky, of Pennsylvania, is being charged with two counts of attempted murder and one count of arson.
Super-Cute Dog Opens Window, Helps Save Himself From Apartment Fire On Upper East SideA dog trapped in a fire in an apartment on Manhattan's East Side managed to save its own life with the help of the fire department.
Early Morning Fire Erupts In Bronx Building, 3 InjuredIt happened at 2:48 a.m. Friday at 2255 Davidson Avenue near Buchanan Ave in the University Heights section. 
FDNY: Extension Cord Sparked Deadly Fire On Upper East SideInvestigators say there was a smoke alarm in the apartment, but it wasn't working. 
National Action Network Donates $6,000 To Family Of Harlem Fire VictimsThe National Action Network is rallying around relatives of the Harlem fire victims.
Investigators Confirm No Evidence Of Working Smoke Detectors In Deadly Harlem Apartment FireA friend says Andrea Pallidore, who died in the blaze, had a habit of disabling the smoke alarm when she cooked.