Freak Accident Leaves Ramapo Man Dead

RAMAPO, NY (WCBS 880) – Fumes from bleach are being blamed for a man’s death.

LISTEN: WCBS 880’s Catherine Cioffi reports

WCBS 880’s Catherine Cioffi reports that a 50-year-old Ramapo man was allegedly complaining of chest pains as he cleaned his deck.

While cleaning, he collapsed.

He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Police say the investigation is ongoing.

Meanwhile, the Rockland County hazmat team had to be called to the Ramapo home to clean up the rest of the bleach.

More From CBS New York

CELEBRATING 50 YEARS
Get Our Morning Briefs

Watch & Listen LIVE