Donald Trump For President?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Real estate mogul Donald Trump says he’s thinking about running for president, saying “everybody’s ripping off the United States.”

Trump told George Stephanopoulus in an interview he doesn’t actually want to run, but says he’s worried about the country’s future and thinks he could be the person to stand up to America’s rivals. He singled out China for criticism in the interview, accusing Beijing of manipulating its currency to gain unfair advantage of the United States in global trade competition.

He has shown interest in the past in running for president, in both 1988 and 2000. But in the interview, Trump said, “I am thinking about things.” He said he expects to decide by June and said he’d likely run as a Republican if he enters the race.

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press.  All Rights Reserved.)

IN OTHER  NEWS…

NYC CHESS PLAYERS TICKETED FOR USING PARK TABLES!

THAT’S AMORE! NYC CHEF CREATES ‘DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING’ PIZZA…

ETHICS COMMITTEE TO DEBATE PUNISHMENT FOR RANGEL…

THE HOLIDAY SEASON’S HOTTEST TV TECHNOLOGY…

Comments

1. scott stevens sr. says:

you are better then anyone else whose thrown there hat in the ring please run

2. Scott Corriea says:

Run Mr. Trump…. Please!

3. dave hanson says:

obama is intelligent and articulate, but does not have the vision that donald trump has!!!!!!!!

4. Dot Mallar says:

I pray that Donald Trump runs for President. I would be honored to work for his election here in Florida. He is the only one who has the knowledge and backbone to put our Country back on it’s feet. Donald Trump would truly be the peoples President as the people of the United States are asking him to run and represent them. He has our trust and hearts

5. Linda Harkins says:

Mr. Trump: I am down to my last ten dollars; but I would be willing to donate that ten dollars to see you run for President! You may be our last hope in re-creating the America we were/are proud of. There isn’t one candidate so far that I would vote for. All of them come with bag and baggage of some sort. You would be a clean slate, an INTELLIGENT President (for a change), and you are dynamic enough to follow through. I hear echos of “Walk softly & carry a big stick!” Please, Mr. Trump – RUN!!! I will be at the forefront leading your campaign in Arizona!

6. marion gary says:

donald trump will be great as president of the usa because he believes the usa is still great!

7. Craig says:

I am an Independant that leans Democrat ..and you have my vote Sir!

8. Teresa Phillips says:

You have my vote Mr. Trump. You can run this country like nobody has the guts to do so.

9. Rosemary Smith says:

You have my vote! You’re the only one that has the brass to take care of business the way it should be!

PLEASE…. we need your help, Nobody else can do it, at least nobody I’ve seen.

10. J0eschm0e says:

wow Mr. Trump would win by a total landslide beyond any before in history. This fleecing of America has to stop and the only way to make that stop is to have someone like Donald Trump to do just so!

11. MISSY says:

YOU’VE GOT OUT VOTE. PLEASE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. carmen morelli sr. says:

Mr.Trump go for it,this Country needs a person like you to do something to help this country from being owned bo China,PlEASE run for President,Help this country, you have my vote.

13. Eugene Speranza says:

Being a New Yorker living now in Florida, I will vote for Mr. Trump

14. Giovanni Fac'rolle says:

I do believe that America has become more of a business centered empire anyways, why not stick a true business mastermind at the helm? Donnie T for Prez? HELL YEA

15. Jim says:

Mr. Trump has the capability of stopping the madness. It is time that politics take a back seat to reasonable business thought. He is just the person for the job. I and most of America would love the phrase “you are fired” to become a big part of the Washington scene. It the math does not add up. It simply does not add up. I beg you Sir, please run. For our future. Jim in NC

16. AL ALBERT says:

I SAY WE NEED A TRUE “MAN” , “GO MR. TRUMP, GO!” I WILL SUPPORT YOU ALLTHE WAY.
    AL ALBERT, TALLAHAASSEE,FLA.

17. ALF says:

Donald Trump is probably the only person alive who can turn this country around.

18. rm says:

We need Donald Trump in the White House – it’s that simple.

19. Pamela McGarrigal says:

You’ve got my vote!

20. Cindy says:

I would vote for you Mr. Trump! Most politicians have absolutely no business sense! We need a strong businessman as a president!

21. Amanda says:

He has definitely got my vote!

22. American Infidel says:

Mr. Trump may be a brilliant businessman, but he has too much baggage trailing behind him to be nominated for president.

1. Linda Harkins says:

Why don’t you start a list, and compare all the other candidate’s “baggage?” Mr. Trump is pure as driven snow compared to the one’s who have thrown in their hat.

2. HARLEM GOING H.A.M. says:

DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT? FIRST OF ALL, HE HAS TO BE TRUTHFUL, SO THAT MEANS GET RID OF THE WIG SPORT. WEARING A WIG SHOWS A LACK OF PERSONALITY. MAN UP MR TRUMP, IF YOU’RE BALD, BE PROUD AND ROCK THAT EGG HEAD.

23. Gina Caruso says:

Absolutely Donald Trump should run for Presidency! I will 100% vote for him. We need a businessman to run the country, not a Politician!!

1. CORANN says:

AMEN TO THAT he would have my vote plus many others as well instead of this pansy we have now who is draining our country dry….

24. Carol says:

PLEASE Mr Trump RUN. This country needs someone like you.

25. Jack says:

I’ve heard Mr. Trump speak on many occasions, and I am convinced he is
    probably about the only person in the US that has the insight to realize what
    a mess(financially and otherwise) we are in. I love how he describes how
    all the “underdeveloped” countries in the world are “gobbleing us up” hook,
    line and sinker! Better run for President fast, Mr. Trump before we “go
    out of business”

26. KM says:

hilarious. great material for ‘saturday night live’. wish they’d stop making a mockery of such an important job as President…..hint hint: first run for a local political office and prove you can be successful. it’s not the same as the corporate world. sarah palin tried and quit.

1. Linda Harkins says:

Oh, yes! The Presidential job is SOOOOOOO important that we have a “puppet” in office today! Stop watching t.v., and get involved. You will be amazed at the education you will get.

1. HARELM GOING H.A.M. says:

LINDA, MEANS PRETTY NOT SMART THAT’S A FACT, AND OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE THE LEAD CRASH DUMMY FOR TRUMP.

27. Maria says:

Great choice.

28. Carolyn says:

Please Donald, run for President. WE need someone to let the rest of the world know we are not afraid of China, India or anyone else when the playing field is fair. The American people are smart, energetic, and go getters. Most of us are not lazy. Our own government has sold us down the road so we are going to take back our country and get it straighten out. To our young people : please know what you are voting for or don’t vote. It is your future you are gambling with as well as the future of this country.

1. Dennis says:

Hey Carolyn;
      I am with you 100%. I saw a interview with him about 2 weeks and what he said made so much sense. I don’t care what party you are in he has to be the man for the job. Him talking about China, Indai laughing at us because we let them get away with so mch then cannot believe it. We seem to be the laughing stock of the world. I am 64 retired and have always voted Democrat in most instances, but we cannot pass up this opportunity to get him in the White House.
      If he doesn’t make it, we will be a 2nd rate power in this world. He don’t lowe anyone any favors and he don’t mind naming names and companies. I was in the room with about 10-12 people at the time of the interview and to the person they said they had his vote Fpr Trump, both Decmocrats and Repuplicans. They could not care less what banner runs under. They would defiately vote for him. Keep the campaign to get in the White House going. You have a lot of support even here in Alabama. If there is anyone who needs help doing things to get him elected I would be a greatful volunteer in this area. Dennis

29. Kevin Lindstrom says:

Donnie could get the nom in a weak Republican field but he needs to really want to be President-not just run out of a sense of duty. Only Ike has won with that mindset.

30. joe k says:

Perfect a true megalomaniac. Probably could be worse than even Palin

31. Jimmy says:

If he were doing the WTC rebuild it would be done by now.

32. Ethan Kavet says:

As if he has nothing better to do with his time and money than to throw it out on an unsuccessful bid for the White House.

33. ericm says:

I also think Trump should run…and I also think that Obama will bring peace and prosperity to us all. Oh…and the little voice in my head keeps telling me that I should put my little tin foil hat on, and contact my family on the planet Xerix so that they can get me back home.

34. Smash Crasher says:

Couldn’t be any worse than the cheerleader we have in there now.

35. Michael Schafer says:

There could not be a better person than you Mr. Trump to be our next president

1. John says:

Let’s ee……we have a blind Gov here in NY who was the “token Gov”………another who was ousted for patronizing porsitutes and an ex-president who couldn’t even speak the Queens English……..change is good sometimes !

36. Lance says:

You have my vote vote, Mr Trump

37. Michael Panella says:

you’ve got my vote….run Trump run!

Comments are closed.