Hot Topic: January 3

The Giants win, but still miss the playoffs, but it appears that Tom Coughlin’s job is safeThe Jets win and will face Peyton Manning and the Colts in round 1Brett Favre finally retiresMaryland hires Randy EdsallChanges coming to NFL head coaches…all that and more on today’s Boomer and Carton show.

More from Boomer & Carton
Comments

1. mhlStoorleptcye says:

You made a number of fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found the majority of folks will consent with your blog.

2. xadStoorleptior says:

You made a few good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most folks will go along with with your blog.

3. encodiSee says:

Hi

Guys

Does any one know What type of changes are made in Google algorithm in 2011 that everybody is taking about?

4. Mike says:

carton’s voice keeps me from falling back to sleep in the morning. His ADD leaves me looking for another station. Is this the best that WFAN can find?

5. Benjamin says:

Thank god you have an educated person like boomer on your show,as for carton he is just the opposite. Uneducated, obnoxious he makes the show annoying to listen too. Its amazing you still have him working for you.

6. Jennifer says:

I really enjoy listening to them. Boomer is generally sensible and Carton can really make you laugh. I didn’t give them a five because sometimes Carton is too rude to callers and their discussions about women are in poor taste.

7. Asfa says:

Carton is unbearable. He tries so hard to be funny it’s painful to listen to. He has no class and no substance. I used to be a big fan on Boomer but because they let Carton control the show he has been dragged down in the muck. I don’t know how he allows himself to be associated with this garbage. I will listen to Mike and Mike from now on.

8. Lamar says:

craig carton is rude, lewd, unlistenable, loud and stupid; Boomer seems to go along with his nonsense and laughs at his stupid comments. I’m surprised Carton is still on the show – there has t to be someone, anyone who can fill his spot!! The FAN has sunk to a new low.

9. Kobe says:

Carton is a hack and Boomer should be embarrassed to be associated with him. Not to mention I could never let my daughter (who loves sports) listen to them. Carton has no more sports knowledge than just an average sports fan talking about his team. I would give it a zero if I could and I love Boomer. Carton is the worst I have heard in a long time. Please get Boomer a real partner so that I can listen again.

10. Pete says:

Craig Carton is a disgrace to WFAN and sports-talk radio.

1. John says:

Pete I agree with you 100%. Carton is an idiot
      Boomer covers up for him and makes him look good. I cant stand this guy…

Comments are closed.