How To Help The Quake & Tsunami Victims In Japan

To find out how you can help the earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan call 311 or go to the 311 website. The Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City is also collecting funds.

You can also donate to the cause by visiting the website of the American Red Cross here.

CBS 2’s Kristine Johnson Reports On How To Avoid Donation Scams

More from Kristine Johnson

More From CBS New York

Get Our Morning Briefs

Listen Live