Christie ‘New Jersily Interrupted’ By Protesters During Romney Event In Iowa

Garden State Gov Hammers 'Occupy Des Moines' Protesters With Zingers

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa (CBSNewYork) — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie heard it from protesters Wednesday night during a rally in Iowa for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

As Christie took to the podium, members of “Occupy Des Moines” tried to drown him out with boos. While many politicians may have become frustrated, Christie delivered a couple of zingers to his critics.

Christie Fires Back At Protesters. 1010 WINS’ Glenn Schuck Reports.

“You know what? We’re used to dealing with jokers like this all the time,” Christie said.

The hecklers were escorted out of the room by police officers, but the New Jersey governor took another shot at hecklers before getting back on message.

“Now let’s see, where was I before I was so New Jersily interrupted?” Christie said. “That was the entertainment we brought from New Jersey tonight. I hope you all enjoyed it, they’ll be working at the Marriott down the street. Please remember to tip your waiters and waitresses, alright.”

The New Jersey governor has never been one to mince his words. Ahead of Hurricane Irene’s impact on New Jersey, the governor issued a famous directive to state residents, telling them to “get the hell off the beach.”

Christie endorsed Romney after he decided not to run for president himself. He was in Iowa to drum up support for Romney in the Iowa caucuses, which are less than a month away.

What do you make of Gov. Christie’s comments?  Share your thoughts in the comments section below…

Comments

1. cluxx clamsman says:

Someone that fat could not run for president,but he could definetly roll for president of let say the Biggest Loser of gross fat slobs.

2. DanTe says:

I love you T A R Ds. You would rather have Corzine. HA! I guess ya’ll feel more empathetic with a fellow thief.

1. DanTe says:

DONT GET ON MY CASE BECAUSE I LOVE TO FONDLE CHILDREN

1. DanTe - The Real One says:

I see the boy have a real hard on for me. Sorry, I’m not a G A Y F A G like you.

But it is sad to see that you must need to impersonate your betters in order to feel like you’re a somebody. Have you tried suicide yet? I heard that it cures folks like you. Go ahead. It doesn’t hurt if you do it right.

1. DanTe - The Real One says:

BUT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST FONDLING CHILDREN,,,THAT IT WHY I FOSTER SO MANY…GET SOME EASY MONEY AND PLEASURE

1. DanTe says:

Too stupid to try something new, I see. Real pathetic. Really, you should try suicide. Folks like you finds it fullfilling. What happened? Your mama refused to tell you which uncle is dada?

3. nuf sed says:

Does anyone from NJ think the residents are not rude to some degree> If so, wake up and look around you, I love the Gov. He says what he thinks so we know where he sdtands, he’s honest and he doesn’t shift with the wind like most of the croocked politicos in DC and elsewhere.

1. just sayin' says:

I said being rude is NOT the answer to rudeness. And honesty does not necessarily make him a good leader/governor. As a matter of fact, he can’t even run his own health care never mind a state like NJ. And, unfortunately, he absolutely DOES shift with the wind. his views on abortion have changed radically since he was a lowly prosecutor with no ambition to be governor. Just sayin……

4. CHRISTIE IS A FAT POS says:

PLEASE CHRIS HAVE A STROKE

5. Just Sayin' says:

How dare the Governor of New Jersey insult the people he works for and who pay him, except when he’s out campaigning for Romney and others in the GOP. I think we aught to dock his salary for all the time away from his job. And rude behavior does not cancel out rude behavior. Thank God he’s not running for president although if he did, maybe New Jersey would be rid of him….

6. Jerry Frey says:

Neutron Newt knocks out Romney ( Perot/Nader) and gives the election to Obama.

Comments are closed.