NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The temperature has been rising lately, and that makes it the perfect time to think of nice, cool treats for lunch and dinner that will satisfy and soothe. Tony Tantillo offers up this 3 bean salad recipe.
Tony Tantillo’s 3 Bean Salad
- 1 can cannellini beans (drained)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained)
- 3 ounces italian chopped parsley
- 3 ounces red onions
- 3 ounces white onions
- 2 ounces scallions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Simple: just mix the ingredients and serve!