Tony’s Table: Pasta With Artichoke Hearts & Tomatoes
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – CBS 2′s Fresh Grocer Tony Tantillo cooks up a healthier take on a pasta dish.
Tony’s Pasta With Artichoke Hearts & Tomatoes
- Half Pound Penne Pasta
- 3 Oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Oz grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 8 Oz jar of artichoke hearts
- 2 Oz Italian parsley (chopped)
- 2 Oz black olives (cut)
- 3 Gloves garlic (chopped)
Boil water with salt for pasta. When water comes to a boil cook pasta for 8 -10 minutes. In sauté pan… add olive oil, garlic, tomatoes and artichokes all at one time and bring to a heat. Add pasta with 2-3 ounces of pasta water. Cook for about 3-5 minutes together. Add black olives & parsley. Enjoy!