Tony’s Table: Watermelon Salad Recipe
July 11, 2012 12:12 PM
Tony Tantillo joined CBS 2 in 2000 as a food expert and contributes to...Read More
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – With the hot summer days upon us, it’s a perfect time to cool off with this tasty treat.
- 3 Pounds seedless watermelon (cubed)
- 1/2 Medium red onion (sliced)
- 6 Mint leaves
- 1 Jalapeño (seeded & sliced)
- 3 Ounces goat or feta cheese
- 2 Ounces olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of balsamic glaze
Simple: Prepare all ingredients and mix in a bowl. Pour balsamic glaze on top. Enjoy!