Fit Minute: Juggling & Fun With Fitness
Heather Wolf, founder of JuggleFit, joined us for Thursday’s Fit Minute:
One-Handed Circle (with Juggling Scarves)
The move is basically throwing two scarves continuously in a circle with ONE hand.
1) Hold two juggling scarves (or use plastic grocery bags) in right hand.
2) Throw first one up and clockwise to the right.
3) Throw second one up and clockwise to the right to follow the first.
4) Catch first and throw again in same way.
5) Catch second and throw again in same way.
6) Keep repeating this pattern.
7) If you drop a scarf, do two squats before resuming the circle!