Two Children Accidentally Burned By Cleaning Solution On Queens Bus
NEW YORK(CBSNewYork) — Two children were accidentally burned by acid on a bus in Queens on Saturday.
Police took a man into custody on Woodhaven Blvd. Authorities said the man was transporting an industrial strength cleaner on the bus.
It was unclear how the children came into contact with the chemicals. Both children were taken to the hospital for treatment.
There was no word on if the man would be charged in connection with the incident.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories