NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — As many New Yorkers will tell you, living in this city comes with its fair share of gripes.
Slow walkers on the sidewalk, subway delays and large crowds of tourists are just a few of the things that can set residents off.
But as a new YouTube video points out, it’s okay to be a tourist — in fact, we welcome you. Just make sure to follow some simple rules.
The video stars a puppet named Johnny T — and he tells it like it is.
Here are some of his tips:
– Take yellow cabs, not unmarked vans
– Walk as fast as you possibly can
– Get out of the way when taking pictures
– Stay in your hotel from the hours of 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tune into the Jim and Kim Morning Show on Fresh 102.7 on Tuesday morning to hear them talk to Johnny T on the air.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
- Tensions High From The Start As Clinton, Sanders Slug It Out In Democratic Debate
- Jury Delivers Guilty Verdict In Trial Of Rookie NYPD Officer Who Fatally Shot Akai Gurley
- Borough President Adams Calls For Vigilance As NYPD Releases New Footage In Crown Heights Stabbing
- NY Man Arrested After Waving Gun-Like Object Behind Live Television Reporter