Police Search For Suspect In 10 Burglaries In Ozone Park
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking the public to help find a man wanted in a string of burglaries in Ozone Park, Queens.
The 10 residential burglaries happened between Monday, Jan. 6 and Monday, Feb. 10, police said.
The suspect, who may be working with a second man, entered the homes through back doors or windows and took personal property, police said.
The incidents happened at the following dates, times and locations:
• Monday, Jan. 6, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., at 105-30 80th St.;
• Monday, Jan. 6, between 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., at 106-14 78th St.;
• Thursday, Jan. 9, between 2:45 p.m. and 5:15 p.m., at 78-10 Pitkin Ave.;
• Friday, Jan. 10, around 5:30 p.m., at 107-18 118th St.;
• Saturday, Jan. 11, between 3 p.m. and 7:40 p.m., at 107-74 77th St.;
• Wednesday, Jan. 15, around 2:20 p.m., at 106-34 76th St.;
• Tuesday, Jan. 28, between noon and 5 p.m., at 84-30 109th Ave.;
• Tuesday, Jan. 28, between 1 p.m. and 3:20 p.m., at 106-11 78th St.;
• Thursday, Jan. 30, around 11:50 a.m., at 107-18 77th St.;
• Monday, Feb. 10, between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., at 105-17 77th St.
Police have released a photo from one of the incidents.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Long Island Music Teacher Accused Of Molesting 2 Girls During Lessons
- CBS2 Exclusive: Con Ed Says No Leak At East Village Building During Inspection Before Blast
- 19 Injured In Apparent Gas Explosion, Collapse At East Village Buildings
- CBS2 Exclusive: Man Steps In To Rescue Woman On Fire Escape In East Village Blast