Police Seek 3 Suspects In Brooklyn Robbery Spree
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Tuesday were asking for the public’s help in finding three suspects wanted in a string of robberies in Brooklyn.
The robberies happened in several neighborhoods in Brooklyn, including Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Flatbush-Ditmas Park, and Canarsie. They occurred between October of last year and just this past Friday.
In each case, the suspects walked in, displayed guns, and removed money and personal property before running off.
The incidents happened at the following times and locations:
• Around 11:50 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, at a Western Union at 1401 Nostrand Ave.;
• At 3:29 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, at Caribbean Air Mail, 668A Flatbush Ave.;
• Around 4:55 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 2, at the same Nostrand Avenue Western Union;
• Around 1:25 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Western Union at 7906 Flatlands Ave.;
• Around 6:55 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Cam Transfer Money store at 1439 Flatbush Ave.;
• Around 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, at the Caribbean Air Mail store at 1586 Rockaway Pkwy.;
• Around 5:40 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11, at the Western Union at 8400 Flatlands Ave.;
• At 5:16 p.m. this past Friday, at the C.A.M. store at 9108 Flatlands Ave.
Police have released surveillance images connected to the incidents.
Anyone with information was asked to call the NYPD Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS, log onto the Crime Stoppers website, or text tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and enter TIP577.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories