8 Most Scenic NFL Team Training Camp Locations
By Chris Kral
NFL Training Camps continue on as gridiron action begins this weekend with the Hall of Fame Game featuring the New York Giants and Buffalo Bills.
In addition to working on memorizing new plays, making improvements and focusing on their skill sets – these guys are also taking in nature.
From the mountains to the sea, these teams weren’t just getting their workout on, they’re training in some of the most scenic places in the U.S.
Here’s the 8 most scenic NFL team training camp locations:
1. Dallas Cowboys – City of Oxnard Fields – Oxnard, CA.
Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) July 26, 2014
2. Green Bay Packers – St. Norbet College – Green Bay, WI.
Green Bay Packers (@packers) July 30, 2014
3. San Francisco 49ers – SAP Performance Facility – Santa Clara, CA.
4. Baltimore Ravens – Under Armour Performance Center – Owing Mills, MD.
Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) July 27, 2014
5. Oakland Raiders – Napa Valley Marriot – Napa, CA.
OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) July 25, 2014
6. New Orleans Saints – The Greenbriar – White Sulpher Springs, WV.
The hotel room? Not so much.
New Orleans Saints (@Saints) July 30, 2014
7. San Diego Chargers – Chargers Park – San Diego, CA.
San Diego Chargers (@Chargers) July 28, 2014
8. Seattle Seahawks – Virginia Mason Athletic Center – Renton, WA.
Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) July 26, 2014
Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) July 27, 2014
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories