Latest NY 9/11 Anniversary
National September 11 Memorial Museum officials say victims’ families will continue to be consulted regarding merchandise on sale in its gift shop.
There is a debate brewing over whether it’s appropriate for the 9/11 museum gift shop to sell souvenirs at the exact spot where thousands of people died.
The National September 11 Memorial Museum is being dedicated Thursday before opening to the general public May 21.
President Barack Obama honored the memory of a young man who saved others before losing his own life at the World Trade Center.
A last-minute change avoided what could have been an uncomfortable moment in the Sept. 11 museum dedication ceremony: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie followed by “Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
- President Obama To Attend Sept. 11 Museum Dedication Ceremony 05/14/2014
- 9/11 Families Blast ‘Greedy,’ ‘Disrespectful’ Decision To Store Unidentified Remains Underground In Museum 05/08/2014
- 7-Minute ‘Rise Of Al Qaeda’ Film To Be Shown At 9/11 Museum Stokes Controversy 04/24/2014
- Closing Arguments Under Way In Terrorism Trial Of Bin Laden’s Son-In-Law 03/24/2014
- Report: Plan In Place To Move Unidentified Victims’ Remains To 9/11 Museum 03/23/2014
- Defense Opens In Trial Of Bin Laden’s Son-In-Law; Judge To Rule If KSM Testimony Can Be Used 03/17/2014
- Terrorism Expert Testifies In Trial Of Osama Bin Laden’s Son-In-Law 03/14/2014
- FBI Agent Who Questioned Bin Laden’s Son-In-Law Testifies In Terrorism Trial 03/13/2014
- Admitted Shoe Bomb Plotter Testifies In Bin Laden Son-In-Law’s Terrorism Trial 03/11/2014