- Republican Committee Members Agree To Support Permanent Extension Of Zadroga Act Republican members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee have agreed to support a permanent extension of the Zadroga Act's expired health program.
- Inaugural Stair Climb At Citi Field Honors Fallen Firefighters Participants climbed more than 2,200 steps.
- Pope Francis Holds Interfaith Service At 9/11 Memorial & Museum The National September 11 Memorial & Museum has opened its doors to heads of state, Medal of Honor recipients and most importantly the families of those lost. But Pope Francis represents the highest and holiest profile visitor to date.
- Watch & Read Pope Francis' Remarks At 9/11 Memorial Museum Interfaith Service Pope Francis delivered remarks to more than 400 representatives from faith groups at the National Sept. 11 Memorial Museum.
- PHOTOS: Pope Francis Visits 9/11 Memorial And Museum Pope Francis prayed and placed a rose at the National Sept. 11 Memorial ahead of an interfaith service at the museum.
- Rabbi On Pope's Interfaith Service At 9/11 Memorial: 'We Are Going To Be One Family' In exactly one week, Pope Francis will be joined by clergy of different faiths as he visits ground zero.
- Jon Stewart, 9/11 First Responders Call On Congress To Renew Zadroga Act Former "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart led the charge on Capitol Hill as firefighters, police officers and ground zero recovery workers called on Congress to extend the Zadroga Act.
- Moments Of Silence, Reading Of Names Mark 14th Anniversary Of Sept. 11 Attacks With a moments of silence and somber reading of names, victims' relatives began marking the 14th anniversary of Sept. 11 in a subdued gathering Friday at ground zero.
- New Jersey Communities Commemorate 9/11 Anniversary With Ceremonies, Services Communities throughout New Jersey are remembering the 14th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks with words and deeds.
- Mourners Gather For Sunrise Ceremony At Point Lookout To Remember 9/11 Victims More than 1,000 people attended the Point Lookout ceremony, which is held on the same beach where crowds spontaneously gathered on Sept. 11, 2001 and looked across the water as part of the Manhattan skyline disappeared.