Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Couple Blasts 'Absolutely Insane' Provision To Keep Doctor Under Affordable Care Act Insurance companies say they are cutting some doctors from their plans to save money, due to the program known by some as Obamacare.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Cab Drivers Spar Over New 'Taxi Tax' To Help With Health Insurance Sign-Up Some cabbies turned in petitions over the six cents per fare fee, but other drivers said the money will go to good use.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- 'Obamacare' Enrollment Numbers Far Below White House Projections The Obama administration revealed Wednesday that fewer than 27,000 people signed up for private health insurance last month under the Affordable Care Act in the 36 states relying on a problem-filled federal website.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- Clinton: Let People Keep Health Care Coverage As Promised Former President Bill Clinton gave an interview, where he added to the criticism of the botched rollout of the website to sign up for the health care law known as Obamacare.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.