Arts & Culture
- Inaccessible New York: Behind The Scenes At Grand Central Terminal
- NYC’s 5 Most Interesting Churches
- 7 Fun Ways To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day In NYC
- The Circus Is Coming To Town: 4 Shows Come To Big Apple
- Inaccessible New York: The Frick Collection Bowling Alley
- NYC’s 5 Best Cowork Spaces
- 6 Fun Ways To Try Something New In NYC This Year
- NYC’s 5 Best Tattoo Parlors
- NYC’s 7 Best Yoga Studios
- NYC’s 5 Best Pilates Classes
- NYC’s 5 Best Boxing Gyms
- 5 Best Exhibits At The American Museum Of Natural History
- The 5 Best Unique Fitness Classes In NYC
- NYC’s 6 Best Offbeat Holiday Celebrations
- 7 Best Tours For NYC Visitors & Residents
The parade, held every year since 1929, honors Italian Americans’ contributions to New York City and draws around million spectators and 35,000 marchers.
It’s an event that makes — and breaks — careers, while also setting trends for the next year.
Miley Cyrus performs during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
The ‘Today’ show reported that more than 18,000 fans showed up to catch a glimpse of the young pop stars.